Pages

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Just what do we mean by Internet of Things.

Internet first came to universities, then companies and their employees. Then came ISPs and it came to people. What that means is that devices like computers, smartphones, tablets people own connect to Internet.

Along with people came their "things" which they may not carry but wanted them to be visible or controllable from Internet.

This topic is too elaborate to make it a blog. I decided to put in a
PDF file.

Unlike my previous blogs, I asked for input from two of my close friends with the idea that this article may be something any one can make sense of rather than use a lot of techy jargon.

Feel free to ask questions or leave comments. I can add more articles on this topic based on that.


No comments:

Post a Comment