Pages

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

5 yrs ago when someone asked me about car, I created a spreadsheet to evaluate.

Yesterday some one else asked me about a particular car.

Car is a very personal thing. What ever works for you that you can afford is the best for you. It may be a Toyota Corolla, a Tesla, a Roll Royce, a Porsche....

I came across many people buy a car because of fuel economy. Example Prius.
Sure MPG is great if you are looking in that price range. However, if you are replacing a Toyota Corolla with a Prius for better MPG, consider the difference in price over lifetime with your expected use.

I also wrote a blog on Nissan Leaf Vs Nissan Versa as an example.
http://hari-google-blog.blogspot.com/2014/07/nissan-leaf-vs-nissan-versa.html

See the link to spreadsheet as a tool. Comments are welcome to improve the spreadsheet.


No comments:

Post a Comment